Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Wish to Die: Depression, MAID and the Older Adult
- An Ounce of Prevention: Intensive Resistance Training to Optimize Health in Pre-Frail Older Adults
- Active Living Research Conference 2018
- Engaging Planners as Livable Communities Allies
- Exploring Appropriate Approaches to Dementia Care for Indigenous Communities in Canada