Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dementia Information Session - Napanee
- Which Inpatient Care Experiences Matter Most to Patients? Valuing Items from the Canadian Patient Experience Survey
- Alzheimer Society of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington - Holiday Open House
- How to Long to Treat and Which is the Best?
- Rehabilitation in Long-Term Care: Interventions and Their Effect on Activities of Daily Living and Falls Quality Indicators