Browse through our event listing for aging-related conferences, workshops and events hosted by CSAH, SHKN or other provincial and national partners. The Centre for Studies in Aging and Health also hosts community events to increase public awareness and understanding of age-related issues.
If you’ve missed one of our events, check out our past events archive for proceedings, presentations and other related material. If you would like to receive our regular newsletter, Linkages, to stay connected to upcoming events, join our community. If you have an event that would be of interest to sagelink visitor please share the details with us via email at email@example.com.
- Reporting on Fitness to Drive in Dementia in Ontario: What's new Since 2018?
- Turf, Trust and Collaboration: Practical Tools for Building Trust
- GEM 2019 Geriatric Emergency Management Conference
- South East Regional Palliative Care Network: Palliative Care Education Calendar
- Dementia Beyond Disease: Enhancing Well-Being