Naturopathic Approaches to Fall Prevention
Dr. Kara Dionisio, ND will present this webinar on Thurs. Jan. 26, 2017 from 12-1pm EST. The goal of this webinar is to give an overview of how Naturapathic Doctors support patients and their health care teams in the area of fall prevention. Register here.
The presentation will include:
- A brief overview of naturopathic medicine and some common misconceptions,
- Assessment of fall risk in naturopathic practice,
- Nutritive status in older adults and the relationship to falls.
- Naturopathic treatment of medical conditions associated with increased fall risk.
- Finally, naturopathic alternatives to medications associated with increasing fall risk.